½ cup Oikos 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
¼ cup (60 mL) whole milk
2 Tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
1 tsp (5 mL) Herbes de Provence
1 tsp (5 mL) maple syrup
1 tsp (5 mL) Espelette pepper, powder or flakes
½ tsp (3 mL) freshly ground pepper
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt, to taste
1 Tbsp (15 mL) sunflower oil
1. Mix together plain Greek yogurt, whole milk, Dijon mustard, Herbes de Provence, maple syrup, Espelette pepper, and pepper.
2. Place the breasts in the marinade, coating them well. Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (they can stay in the marinade up to 8 hours).
3. Drain the breasts from the marinade but don’t dry them out completely.
4. Place the sunflower oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts on each side. According to the thickness of breasts, this can take up to 10 minutes per side.
5. Serve breasts whole or cut in slices and place on the salad of your choice!